Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favorite: I Believe We Are All Different

This post is my favorite because I believe interaction is insanely important. I think it is important for humans to realize each other's potential. When you see someone doing something "better" than you, don't you get the slightest bit intimidated and strive to do better yourself? I will answer honestly. Yes, I am definitely aware that I am a little inferior. However, I am still confident in my ways and the way God made me. We should never try to change ourselves. We should want to grow and learn and strive to be different. As long as we are not pretending to be something we are not, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with being different. I believe that it helps us all grow together as humans and children of the Lord. We learn from each other.
I also think it is important we are all different because it would be way too boring if we were all alike. That is something I did not understand about high school girls. They all wanted to wear the same things and dress like everyone else. Not to mention they acted like each other, too. There is no excitement in that. They were totally predictable and there was not anything special about them. These are the people that I would admire from afar, for lack of better words. I observed that they were like complete robots. I'm sorry, but who would, in their right mind, want to be like that!? I love that I am different from every single woman in this world. God made me ME and I would not change that for anything. I would rather be "popular" for being eccentric than being "popular" for following what it cool at the time. But hey, that is just ME.

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

Ms. A said...

This is nice reflective post. Being ourselves is ever so important. ~Ms. A.